Friday, August 22, 2008

meatballs at ikea


One food I've tried and loved here in SG is the so called "Swedish Meatballs" in Ikea. You can choose from 10 or 15 pieces of meatballs served with potatoes, special gravy and jam... mmmm yummy!!!

It was highly recommended by my friend and she described to me how the jam gave a certain twist to the taste of the meatballs. Since I haven't tried it yet I really don't have any idea what to expect... but I am really curious and excited to try this famous meatballs.

So one time when we were shopping for comforter in Ikea, I just knew that I have to try those meatballs... And I did.. hihihi. I ordered 10 pieces.. it was really yummy... and my friend was just watching me enjoy the food. haha! Sorry, but sometimes I really get carried away with what I'm eating that I forget to even offer a bite... =S

Next time you need something for your home, go to Ikea and after doing your shopping try the meatballs... it's worth it!